Japanese style public bar “KURUMA” in Tateishi Tokyo has countless kinds of dishes! Tateishi is a neighborhood in Katsushika, Tokyo, Japan. There are many retro-chic Japanese style public bar there. The area retains an atmosphere associated with Tokyo’s earthy Shitamachi (“downtown”) neighborhoods. In the area, I recommend you a bar named “KURUMA”. The bar has countless kinds of dishes. You can see the fascinating view Japan there!
if (is_single() || is_category()): ?>endif; ?>
Category (Tokyo) Popular Articles
- Bronze statues of “Captain Tsubasa” in Yotsugi and Tateishi | TOKYO JAPAN
- Aburasoba and Tsukemen at Ramen restaurant “Menya Nishijo” in Tateishi | TOKYO JAPAN
- Handmade udon is exquisite! Udon Restaurant “Yotsugi Seimenjo” in Tateishi | TOKYO JAPAN
- Delicious tantanmen ramen noodle! “Chohakkai NEO” in Tateishi | TOKYO JAPAN
- Handmade soba noodle with sake! “DONICHIAN” in TATEISHI NAKAMISE | TOKYO JAPAN
Today's Popular Articles
Sorry. No data so far.