The place where abundant nature is left, “Gangala Valley“. The place where you say this valley where the place which was a limestone cave was deformed and built had a high possibility as the accomodation space that an ancient lived about 18,000 years ago hundreds of thousands of years ago, and that the mankind lived from the time of the antiquity. Only through the limited capacity reserved guided tours are you able to enter the valley. The tour is only in Japanese, but you can use audio guides and text guides in English, Chinese, and Korean.
if (is_single() || is_category()): ?>endif; ?>
Category (Okinawa) Popular Articles
Today's Popular Articles
- Aburasoba and Tsukemen at Ramen restaurant “Menya Nishijo” in Tateishi | TOKYO JAPAN
- Croquette and Takoyaki! “Aichiya” and “Daichan” in Tateishi | TOKYO JAPAN
- Best western food restaurant in Tateishi | Western Food Kobo Hiro
- Put the coriander on and pull it! Kagoshima Ramen “Nonoichi” in Tateishi
- Japanese style public bar “KURUMA” in Tateishi Tokyo has countless kinds of dishes!