Japanese style public bar “KURUMA” in Tateishi Tokyo has countless kinds of dishes! Tateishi is a neighborhood in Katsushika, Tokyo, Japan. There are many retro-chic Japanese style public bar there. The area retains an atmosphere associated with Tokyo’s earthy Shitamachi (“downtown”) neighborhoods. In the area, I recommend you a bar named “KURUMA”. The bar has countless kinds of dishes. You can see the fascinating view Japan there!
if (is_single() || is_category()): ?>endif; ?>
Category (Tokyo) Popular Articles
- Bronze statues of “Captain Tsubasa” in Yotsugi and Tateishi | TOKYO JAPAN
- Best western food restaurant in Tateishi | Western Food Kobo Hiro
- Put the coriander on and pull it! Kagoshima Ramen “Nonoichi” in Tateishi
- Handmade soba noodle with sake! “DONICHIAN” in TATEISHI NAKAMISE | TOKYO JAPAN
- Handmade udon is exquisite! Udon Restaurant “Yotsugi Seimenjo” in Tateishi | TOKYO JAPAN